• Open Records Request - obtain historical account information, customer address mailing list, etc.
  • Tree Limbs Chipping Request - the City will remove and chip cut tree limbs by request.
  • Water or Gas Meter Re-Read - if you feel that your Water or Gas Meter was read in error, you may contact the office at 325-884-2511 to request the meter be read again. 
  • Sewer Flush - the City will send a crew to flush the City's Main Sewer Line upon request.
  • Utility Service - obtain an application for City utility services.
  • Line Locate - obtain the phone number to request a line locate prior to excavation.
  • Building Permit Application - application form to request Building Permit